In Het Restaurant (SUB) In Het Restaurant (SUB)

haha!

I like this! Not because I am dutch but because of the freaky humour.:)

The only thing you could work on are the graphics which arent smooth.

It's epic!

Breasts (not really tho) Breasts (not really tho)

*ekhm*

7 mb for a repeating movement and a song? Thats a bit much although I like that song. Add something interactive next time.

Gonna give you 6 stars.

ps: Why is the title called: breasts, it has nothing to do with it.

Pure Agner Pure Agner

Naah!

Showing an "angryfaic" with an annoying background ( due to the fact that is flashes like crazy) and a text looping is not what I call original, fun, interesting etc.

I strongly advice you to stop using such annoying flashing background and instead make a nice story with the angryfaic, use a nice piece of music et voila you have a nice piece of flash, instead of a flash that triggers headache ( <- in my case; in a worst case scenario ->) and for some people seizures.

Therefore I can't give you any stars.

Pachira responds:

WHAAT.

Weapon. Weapon.

Not impressive Nor bad.

Lol, if you expand the game screen you get some extra time to kill the enemy. The game self is good but the graphics didn't impress me. :(

SOS Piet soundboard SOS Piet soundboard

nicekes

It is great to just randomly press each and every button and listen to the array of sounds coming to you. :D

Lugta Demo Lugta Demo

too easy peasy

The sound is really annoying, please substitute it for something better. Furthermore its easy to cheat using the famous right click way. So overall its too easy-peasy.